Sunday, September 4, 2016

Words From The Wise To Your Ears

For awhile now I have been speaking about staying true to your, breaking your glass ceiling, and what it takes to make your dreams into a reality. This week I will be taking this first steps to take my independent publishing ways and building a boutique publishing house. While it is easy to dispense advice it can be hard to listen to one's own told-you-so's.

To help us all I have a video from The Pursuit*. I figure hearing expert words of wisdom from multiple sources will help us both. I love to learn something new every day. As they will mention in this video it is a good thing to do either way. 
Please leave your comments or suggestions below. I look forward to what you thought of today's post. I realize it is extremely different that my normal blogs. Thank you.

 ~Colleen Tews

 *I do not own copyright to the youtube video The Pursuit: Expert Advice on How To Get Started on Your Dream. Nor did I place the video for the public on youtube. I highly recommend looking them up on youtube or following them via iTunes.

2 comments:

  1. lucas@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry your message did not stick, but I would love to know what your thoughts. Please feel welcome to return and try again. Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you for your time and opinion. Please sign up for my email list by writing to colleentews42@gmail.com with "Add Me in the Subject Line to stay informed. As an added bonus, leading up to the release of Virus Within you will receive a free story every month revolving around the characters in the Shadow Faith Universe.
Thank you, again. Hope you have an amazing day.