Thursday, July 21, 2016

Short and Sweet

I am numb.
I have no tears, but feel as though I should be crying. Though I do not understand why.
My tickle spots feel the pleasurable touch. No laughter comes forth.
I want to sleep.
I need to eat. No food seems satisfying.
I wither away. 
There is a movie playing in the background.
It is one I like/liked. I know it by heart. I don't actually watch it. Don't need to. Don't want to.
Fear leaving my bed.
Today is a bad day.
The shakes.
The shimmers.
The pain.
Can't remember...certain...words
Can't focus.
There is a sharp spike drilling its way down into my brain, deeper along my spine.
No comfort.
No release...

1 comment:

Thank you for your time and opinion. Please sign up for my email list by writing to colleentews42@gmail.com with "Add Me in the Subject Line to stay informed. As an added bonus, leading up to the release of Virus Within you will receive a free story every month revolving around the characters in the Shadow Faith Universe.
Thank you, again. Hope you have an amazing day.