Sunday, August 14, 2016

Authors Need Readers

Sad wisps of memory come to mind when I think about what brought me to this sorry state of affairs I am in. I try to recall an event that happened to share with you and I cannot remember just one. I am flooded with a thousand memories. They blur and run together like a wet oil painting or poorly mashed songs. It becomes overwhelming.

I wish I could say it was because I had one bad day. In truth I had too many bad days. Guess that is what separates the Joker and me. (For those of you who have not watched The Killing Joke I highly recommend it)

In some ways that crazy man and I have something in common, too. Persistence.

I had written how a good day for me was like. I got to noon and depressed myself so much that I didn’t even want to read the rest of the blog and thought why would you. This is not a place for pity parties. This is for rejuvenation. It’s s place for expression, for creativity, and for rebirth.

With glad tidings I wish to say THANK YOU! By saying thank you I am offering you a special treat but I need your help. For Halloween I will write a FREE novella. What I need from you is: Which universe do you want it to be from Shadow Faith Series or Dream Prophet?

Quick recap: Shadow Faith Series is about Angela Vista and the vampires. Birth of a Vixen is in that universe. Second book, Virus Within is due out next summer. Dream Prophet is about Rhianne Leto, werewolves, and witches. First book is due out next spring. Let us look towards something positive together. Please leave your suggestions in the comments below. I won’t know which one to write if you don’t tell me. None of this will be possible without you.
Thank you. ~Colleen Tews

4 comments:

  1. Dream Prophet! I'm intrigued by the new series and it seems to fit for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is 1 for Dream Prophet. Thank you E.J. Frost. 😊

      Delete
  2. I'm more of a werewolf person myself. Go with that one. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lissa Dobbs. Team Dream Prophet is in the lead.

      Delete

Thank you for your time and opinion. Please sign up for my email list by writing to colleentews42@gmail.com with "Add Me in the Subject Line to stay informed. As an added bonus, leading up to the release of Virus Within you will receive a free story every month revolving around the characters in the Shadow Faith Universe.
Thank you, again. Hope you have an amazing day.