Monday, August 22, 2016

Free Halloween Special Winner!

First let me thank all of you for participating in this past week’s campaign. Whether you voted or supported by spreading the word none of this would be possible without you. You are the reason I do this in the first place. I could scribble in a notebook and tuck it away like I did when I was 12 years old. But the courage I get to share my work comes from each and every one of you. Thank you.

Over the past week readers from here, facebook, twitter, and instagram have been voting against two universes: The Shadow Faith Series or Dream Prophet. Whichever received the most votes will be in a FREE ebook this October as a Halloween Special.

The Shadow Faith Series novella would take place between books 1 and 2. There is a 10 years gap between the two. This novella will showcase other vampire’s trials, leaving Angela Vista out of it completely.

The Dream Prophet novella is a prequel to the book coming out in the spring of 2017. It will showcase Rhianne Leto’s life leading up to the chaos that awakens in her dreams. There will still be a werewolf or two….or three?

Without further delay the winner of this years Halloween Special is…..



DREAM PROPHET: AWAKENING

Once again thank you. This campaign was huge and a lot of fun. I hope to do it again next Halloween, too. Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and opinion. Please sign up for my email list by writing to colleentews42@gmail.com with "Add Me in the Subject Line to stay informed. As an added bonus, leading up to the release of Virus Within you will receive a free story every month revolving around the characters in the Shadow Faith Universe.
Thank you, again. Hope you have an amazing day.